To become a member of the free Little House Homeschool mailing list and receive updates on when new curriculum is released click here.
This resource is K-8 and will work well for Elementary and Middle School students.
Get ready for a 5 day virtual vacation to the Emerald Isle of Ireland! Your students can fully immerse themselves in the enchanting land of Ireland with 5 full days of crafts, music, engaging videos, recipes, informative reading, story telling and much more!
5 Day Virtual Vacation Pack Includes:
Teaching guide for all 5 days of exploration. The teaching guide includes quality resources and ways to utilize these resources to make the 5 day virtual vacation memorable, enjoyable, and educational for all of your students. The teaching guide is bundled with an 8 page printable workbook with coloring pages, country fact worksheets, and writing prompts for the students to use during the 5 days.
Topics in the teaching guide include:
- History of well known Irish symbols like the shamrock, castles, and the Irish flag
- The true story of the Patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick
- Diving into Irish mythology: Leprechauns, Fairies, Mermaids and more!
- Exploration of ancient Irish castles
- Easy to make traditional Irish recipes that the whole family can cook together
- Beautiful Irish crafts
- High quality videos and music
- …and much more!
Free Links to Explore Ireland:
Things to Read:
Clay Celtic Mermaid
Blarney Castle Jigsaw Puzzle